Are you literally tired after camping in cold, rocky or rugged terrain? When you're in the great outdoors, a good night's rest is essential! Now, getting your beauty sleep while camping is possible with the Ultralight Sleeping Pad. Sleep like a baby on our 2.2 inch thick camping mat and tackle the day ahead!
Hiking in the great outdoors is hard. After a day of hiking, most hikers are tired enough to pass out head first when they get to their set-up location. Fortunately, we've created The Ultralight Sleeping Pad for outdoor enthusiasts.
BENEFITS OF Insulated Sleeping Pad
1. Extremely Durable: As hikers & campers ourselves, we were sick and tired of having mats pop on us! This is why we made sure the mattress we created wasn't going to do so... We use durable dual-layered material for ultimate resistance.
2. Ultra Lightweight: The typical outdoor mattress weighs 1-2kg! Ridiculous. With a finished product weight of only 600 grams, we made it our goal to minimize our mattress's weight as much as possible.
3. Super Compact: One of our customer's favorite features of this mat is the fact that it is as small as a water bottle when it's folded and stored in its carrying bag. Nothing is worse than a bulky sleeping mattress swinging around on the side as you walk.
4. Maximum Comfort: Do you suffer from backache and neck pain every time you go camping? We certainly did... This is why we tested and tested our mattress's comfort with thousands of people until it was made to be one of the most comfortable rated mattresses ever. With 144 insulated flexible air cells that contour to your body's exact shape, the expert design of this pad will help you achieve a comfortable night's sleep no matter where you are.
5. Cold Protection: Your body absorbs the cold 10x faster from the ground than it does from surrounding cold air. So when camping, the last thing you want is a mattress that does this too. That is why we have an ergonomically designed, multi-layer system inside our mats to ensure absolutely minimal heat will be passed from you to the ground, achieving an R-value of 4.2.
6. Built-In Pillow: The top of the mattress is padded in the shape of a pillow to provide a proper cushion for your head and neck, which is critical to your comfort and a night of good sleep.