When you need perfectly centered markings, this is the tool for you!
- Our Center Scriber marking tool hugs your wood to make a precisely centered line. You can also use the notches to mark lines offset 1/16" to 1/2" from the edge in 1/16" increments.
- It is ideal for marking mortises and rabbets, or for making reference lines for drilling holes. The instrument works well with standard wooden pencils and has an edge pencil storage slot. Take advantage of the built-in magnet that allows it to be stored on any iron metal surface, such as a power tool, tool box, or magnetic storage strip. The possibilities are endless!
- Simply insert your pencil into the center hole, rotate the tool so that the guide posts contact the material, then draw a line. You can also use a pencil in the notches to mark lines from 1/16" to 1/2" from the edge in precise 1/16" increments.
- Quality Material: The center scribe tip is made of durable, eco-friendly ABS plastic. It works with any standard wooden pencil.
- Built-in Magnet: The magnetic bottom allows the marking tool to be attached to the surface of the iron, allowing for convenient storage on metal surfaces.
- Center Hole: The center hole is designed to hold your pencil in a perfectly centered position while you draw your line.
- Offset Notches: Offset marking notches allow you to draw lines off-center, or lines near the edge of large panels. Offset notches take into account the width of a sharpened pencil tip, allowing you to draw an accurate line.
- Handy tool: This is a woodworking tool for determining the exact location of the center of the board when cutting the plate, pinning, mounting, etc.
- Weight: 0.1 lb
- Dimensions: 3.9'' * 2.0'' * 2.4''
- Material: ABS + Magnet
- Offsets: 1/16'', 1/8'', 3/16'', 1/4'', 5/16'', 3/8'', 7/16'', 1/2''
- 1 * Multi-Function Center Scriber Marking Tool