6 PCS TITANIUM METRIC THREAD TAP DRILL BITS SET
Holes drilling, tapping, deburring and counterboring in one operation with an electric drill. It saves labor and time.
The thread drilled by the drill is very reliable. Even if you don't use an electric drill, you can easily screw the screws by hand, saving a lot of labor time.
- Sturdy material - made of HSS, sufficient hardness and sturdy construction make them not easy to break or deform, the surface is coated with titanium to prevent oxidation and not easy to rust, which can serve you for a long time.
- Metric thread drill size - there are a total of 6 pieces of taps in different sizes, such as M3 x 0.5, M4 x 0.7, M5 x 0.8, M6 x 1, M8 x 1.25, M10 x 1.5, 1/4 inch (6.35mm) standard hexagonal shank.
- Widely applicable - these drill sets are suitable for drilling holes in wood, aluminum, iron, plastic and other low hardness materials, the thickness of the material to be drilled is less than 5mm, saving a lot of work and effort.
- Easy to use - quick replacement of composite cone by using the principle of sharp drill; drilling and tapping in one step, which can help save processing steps and time, and make your work more efficient.
- Suitable for soft metal, aluminum, and iron
- High-speed steel(HSS ) material
- Shank: 1/4" (6.35mm) hex shank
- M3x0.5: Total length: 54mm, drill diameter: 2.5mm
- M4x0.7: Total length: 54mm, drill diameter: 3.3mm
- M5x0.8: Total length: 55mm, drill diameter: 4.2mm
- M6x1: Total length: 56mm, drill diameter: 5.0mm
- M8x1.25: Total length: 57mm, drill diameter: 6.8mm
- M10x1.5: Total length: 58mm, drill diameter:8.5mm
- Square handle: 6.35mm
1 * 6 PCS METRIC THREAD TAP DRILL BITS SET